Register for 2023-2024 School Year
A processing fee for all credit and debit card transactions will be charged, beginning with initial afterschool weekly billing.
ACH/E-Check option is available to you at no additional fee.
Site Enrollment Status for 2023-2024
If your preferred site is waitlisted,
we encourage you to register for that school's waitlist.
- Doby’s Bridge Elementary - WAITLIST
- Fort Mill Elementary - WAITLIST
- Gold Hill Elementary - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
- Kings Town Elementary - WAITLIST
- Orchard Park Elementary - WAITLIST
- Pleasant Knoll Elementary - WAITLIST
- River Trail Elementary - WAITLIST
- Riverview Elementary - WAITLIST
- Sugar Creek Elementary - WAITLIST
- Springfield Elementary - WAITLIST
- Tega Cay Elementary - WAITLIST
Registration & Rates for 2023-2024
FLYERS AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM
FLYERS has an annual, non-refundable registration due at the time of enrollment.
- Until July 27, 2023: $100
- July 28 - August 6, 2023: $125 (late enrollment)
- August 7 - August 31, 2023: No enrollment accepted
- On or after September 1, 2023: $100
We do not prorate for days off regardless of attendance or charge extra for full and half days.
Work with Us
FLYERS is always looking for fun people to join the team. Learn more here.
What Is FLYERS?
The FLYERS program was established over 25 years ago in partnership with the Fort Mill School District with the intention of creating a safe space for afterschool opportunities. The FLYERS Afterschool program takes place in all Fort Mill School District Elementary schools. We provide afterschool care for children in grades Kindergarten thru 5th grade from dismissal to 6 p.m. Children will engage in activities that encourage creativity, problem solving, social relationships, appropriate behavior and positive self-image. While planned activities, centers, snack and outdoor play are all part of the FLYERS Afterschool experience, supplementary programs such as, Fit Kids, Two by Two Character Development and Pathfinders are also provided. FLYERS staff are a diverse team of experienced teachers and caregivers that strive to provide a 1:12 staff-to-student ratio.